Sunday, April 20, 2014

EPIC Adventure

HAPPY EPIC DAY!
Today is the first day of our EPIC pilot and I'm so excited I can't stand it. I'm feeling giddy because I can't wait to see how we do!  I'm also excited because...



1) We'll have teachers assigning high quality practice designed to help students grow and learn.

2) We'll have an entire community of faculty and staff members connected together with a shared goal of helping students complete work.

3) We'll have an entire student body operating with the same academic expectations.

4) We'll have an entire student body experience accountability that will help throughout life!

Watch out Scott County! EPIC change is coming!


The EPIC program represents a big change for us. I think our gains will be worth the work. It will be wonderful for EVERYONE if we become an EPIC school, if we are a school where Every Practice Is Completed.

As we launch today, know that I'm proud that all of our teachers and staff are committed. I'm excited that all of our students will do all of our work. I'm looking forward to helping our school become EPIC!










No comments:

Post a Comment