Saturday, August 17, 2013

Welcome to In Your Corner, SMS!

Welcome to In Your Corner!
This blog will be updated weekly with a message from me, Principal Kristin Nass.

A History Lesson: We've had a weekly newsletter at SMS since before you students were born. We've changed the name over the years. It was originally called the WHEMS Weekly. (Does anyone know what WHEMS means?) Our newsletter has been called The Scoop for the last several years and recent readers know that I've had a column on the back page called In Your Corner for the last few. I've used In Your Corner to inform, celebrate, motivate, share, and yes, sometimes to rant! I write about things that are important to our school an about things that are important to me. Eighth graders have read my column for two years. (Thanks for that!)

Back to Now: This year I'm upping my game and making this a full-fledged blog. This will allow me to write longer when I need to and add pictures and videos when I want to. I'm excited about expanding. You can get to this blog by clicking on the In Your Corner link in the corner the Scoop back page.

Don't forget that you can always get to the Scoop from our Scottsburg Middle School web page! Select the SCOOP link from the main page. From there you can see ALL of the Scoop issues! If you ever need to go back and check something or if you are absent on a Monday, you can always get the news!

And you can always get to this blog... just in case you forget who is In Your Corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment